Santa Fe College Staff and Students Bring Home American Advertising Federation ADDY Awards Published on Monday, Feb. 27, 2017
Santa Fe College Communications & Creative Services has once again brought home some very prestigious awards.
2017 marks the first year that Santa Fe College, as an organization, has entered the AAF (American Advertising Federation) Gainesville Addy Awards competition. The CCS team brought home nine silver ADDY’s. The College was competing with ad agencies and public and private organizations in the Greater Gainesville area who are members of the AAF. This brings the CCS team’s local, regional and national award count to 38 for the year.
- Silver – catalog – Santa Fe College Viewbook
- Silver – event – Santa Fe College President’s Gala
- Silver – consumer website – Santa Fe College home page
- Silver – microsite – SF Fifty Years to First
- Silver – infographic – SF Viewbook Infographic
- Silver – infographic – Which Degree is Right for You?
- Silver – color photography – Saints Volleyball First Round Win
- Silver – color photography – Santa Fe College Foggy Campus
- Silver – responsive design – Santa Fe College Discover SF
At the same event Santa Fe College design students won 12 ADDY awards with Evin Ershock bringing home student Best of Show.
Student ADDY Awards:
- Silver – packaging – Ralph by Liberty Phoenix
- Silver – magazine design – RP Center for Peacebuilding by Liberty Phoenix
- Gold – campaign – Be Normal by Liberty Phoenix
- Gold – social media, single execution – Koehler House Instagram Ad by Evin Ershock
- Gold – integrated brand identity campaign – Koehler Coffee Haus by Evin Ershock
- Best of Show / Student – integrated brand identity campaign – Koehler Coffee Haus by Evin Ershock
- Silver – campaign – Red Ring Campaign by Jemirene Depena
- Gold – packaging – Criollo 100% Plantains by Jemirena Depena
- Silver – editorial spread or feature – Mosaic Magazine by Jemirena Depena
- Silver – cover – The Alchemist by Jemirena Depena
- Silver – cover – Moby Dick Book Cover by Dustin Walsh
- Silver – poster – Graduation by Jacques Nelson
- Silver – printed brochure – After Sale Bag Brochure by Travis Gale