Join us as we formally inaugurate Santa Fe’s new, $17 million, 606-seat Fine Arts Hall with magical performances by Andrew Copeland and Ken Block of Gainesville’s own Sister Hazel; Jose Manuel Carreno and Sarah Lane of the American Ballet Theatre (Lane was the body double for the film “Black Swan”); and Gainesville’s only professional orchestra, the Gainesville Chamber Orchestra.
Santa Fe’s performing ensembles include Dance Theatre of Santa Fe, Santa Fe Jazz Band, Santa Fe Singers, and Santa Fe Sinfonia.
The production ends in a magnificent Broadway medley under the direction of Marion J. Caffey of the Apollo Theatre, New York City.
Special ticket prices apply for all attendees.
- Matinee performance – 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24; tickets $45 orchestra, $35 balcony.
- Evening Premiere – 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24; tickets $150 orchestra, $75 balcony.
To order tickets, please call the Santa Fe Box Office at 352-395-4181 or order online at www.sfcollege.edu/finearts.
- Marilyn Tubb, associate vice president, College Relations, 352-395-7373, email@example.com
- Alora Haynes, chair, Fine Arts, 352-395-5296 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Garrett, media relations, for assistance facilitiating your story, 352-395-5430 or 352-870-2924 (cell) or email@example.com