Four Santa Fe Digital Media students recently received multiple awards at the 22nd Florida Print Awards, sponsored by the Printing Association of Florida. The award certificates were distributed at the Florida Print Awards banquet on Aug. 8.
All told, Ashley Frasier, Marien Zambrano, Christine Martin, and Rachel Liles received three Best of Category Awards, two Awards of Excellence, and four Judges Awards between them.
The specific awards were as follows:
- Best of Category/Brochure – Ashley Frasier for Lavanya Yoga with Raina Van Cleave
- Best of Category/Cards – Ashley Frasier for Mr. Creepton Birthday Card
- Best of Category/Illustration/Photography – Marien Zambrano for The Passion
- Award of Excellence/Letterhead/Logo – Ashley Frasier for The Bubble Hub Laundromat
- Award of Excellence/Poster Ashley Frasier for Aaron Douglas – Black History Month
- Judges Award/Packaging – Marien Zambrano for Animal Cracker Box
- Judges Award/Packaging – Ashley Frasier for Ankonian Dynamo Hot Sauce Label
- Judges Award/ Packaging – Christine Martin for John of Arc Hot Sauce Label
- Judges Award/ Poster – Rachel Liles for Jimi Hendrix – Black History Month
Ashley, Christine, Rachel and Ashley graduated from the Digital Media Technology program this spring and all work was done and submitted during their last semester in the program.
In the photo, are Christine Martine (left) and Rachel Liles at the award ceremony.
For more information about the awards visit: http://www.pafgraf.org/
SFC Digital Media Technology Program – website
- Jorge Ibanez, for information about the Digital Media technology program, 395-
- Julie Garrett, for help facilitating your story, 395-5430 (work) or 870-2924 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org