Explore outstanding career opportunities in health sciences such as:
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental Programs (Hygiene and Assisting)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing Programs (RN, LPN, Assistive)
- Radiography Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
An advisor will guide you through the state-of-the-art health sciences training facility as you learn about the salary, employability, and unique professional personality of each career, as well as paths into the training programs.
This event is scheduled for 6:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16 in the lobby of the Health Sciences Building W. Please be on time since the tour leaves from the lobby.
For more information, contact Scott Fortner at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-395-5733.