Santa Fe College’s Center for Innovation and Economic Development (CIED) is hosting a FREE Professional Development Expo, 3-5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30 at 530 W. University Ave. in downtown Gainesville.
Speak with representatives of the Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Development Center, City of Gainesville, and the Service Core of Retired Executives (SCORE).
The CIED Center is presenting these free training seminars during the Expo:
- “Maximizing Profits by Keeping & Growing Key Customers” by Bill Dorman
- “How to Hire the Right Person” by Eva Del Rio
- “Time Challenged” by Mary Short
- “Is Your Business Idea Feasible?” by Patrick Fitzgerald
- “Why I Need to Do a Business Plan” and the 10 Most Common Mistakes,” by Tim Ledvina
Tour the CIED’s meeting rooms, meet members of the small business incubator, and see the computer training rooms. Refreshments will be served and guests will have a chance to win door prizes.
For more information call the CIED at 395-5053, or call Mary Short at 395-5892, or email to email@example.com.
- Dug Jones, assistant vice president, economic development, 352-395-5269 (office) or 352-359-6287 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Garrett, for help facilitating your story, 352-870-2924 (cell) or email@example.com