Santa Fe College Continuing Education is taking registrations now for spring 2010 classes.
Continuing Education offers a wide variety of non-credit classes for personal enrichment, career change or career advancement. We also offer over 5,000 online courses that will fit into your busy schedule.
New offerings for Spring 2010 include:
- Monthly Professional Development Luncheons
- Entrepreneurial Series
- Guerilla Marketing: How to market your business on a shoestring budget
- Intergenerational Differences: Millennial, Generations Xers, and Baby Boomers
- OSHA 10
- Introduction to Apartment Management
- QuickBooks 2010
- New Insurance Classes: (20-44, 4-40 to 2-20 Conversion and more)
To see the rest of the course listings please visit our website at http://dept.sfcollege.edu/cied/cfb/, or download the Spring 2010 Brochure.
To register call 352-395-5236. Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information, contact Jennifer Mullis at 352-395-5236.