Perspectives – Practices – Progress
- What: Please join us for a half-day summit involving guest speakers, legislators, and panelists who will share healthcare updates and best practices from national, state and local perspectives, as well as representatives from the steering committee who will report on the progress and next steps regarding healthcare issues in our region. There is no cost and breakfast is provided.
- Who Should Attend: Healthcare executives, healthcare providers, hospital administrators, legislators and legislative aides, business and community stakeholders; educators of medicine, public health, nursing, and public policy; health-focused organizations
- When: 8-11:45 a.m. Monday, Feb. 15
- Where: Best Western Gateway Grand, 4200 NW 97th Blvd. (near the college at I-75 and NW 39th Avenue)
- Hosted by: Santa Fe College in cooperation with the Heart of Florida Healthcare Steering Members of Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Marion, and adjacent counties
- Information: Contact Priscilla Parker at 395-5885.
See the invitation (PDF)