In order to provide the best service to the greatest number of students, the library has implemented strict study room rules during final exam time.
From April 19 to 30 the following study room rules will apply:
- The small library study rooms may only be checked out by groups of two or more. The large rooms may only be checked out by groups of five or more. Rooms cannot be checked out by one person only.
- At least two members of your group for small rooms and five for large rooms must be present in order to check out the room.
- Due to heavy usage during this time, groups may only check out a room once a day.
- During this time rooms may be reserved for a maximum of three consecutive hours.
- Online Requests made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored.
Study rooms are in high demand during this time and it is strongly recommended that you reserve your room in advance. You can do this by calling the library at 352-395-5409 or by filling out the online form.
If you have any questions, please call the library at 352-395-5409.