Full-time SF employees are invited to join Human Resources on Wednesday in S-326 to kick off our Wellness Wednesday events.
Each Wednesday for a six-week period, May 12 through June 19, HR will sponsor a new wellness event.
Six-week healthy habit completers will be invited to a special reward event on June 22. In order to qualify you must participate in six healthy habit activities during the designated six-week period.
We realize that it might not be possible to attend all of the six Wellness Wednesday events; therefore, employees must attend a minimum of two of the wellness events and may substitute Santa Fe gym workouts for the other four Wellness Wednesday activities.
Employees will be provided a Wellness ID card that to track their participation in Wellness Wednesday activities and gym workouts.
- Kick Off, May 12 – 9:30 a.m. in S-326; first 30 employees will receive a free breakfast.
- Presentation by Katherine Parker, May 19 – 11 a.m. in S-326; first 30 employees will receive a free lunch from Harvest Thyme Cafe
- Presentation by Billie Denunzio and the Hungry Ram Café, May 26 – 11 a.m. in S-329; first 30 employees will receive a free lunch catered by the Hungry Ram Café at Eastside High School’s Culinary Arts Institute
- Stretch and Relax with Yoga, June 2 – 11-11:45 a.m. and 12:15-1 p.m. in V-16 (gym)
- Personal Training Session, June 9 – 11 a.m. in the Fitness Center; Subway lunch provided for first 30 participants
- Lite Summer Recipes, June 16 – 11 a.m. in S-329; first 30 employees will receive a free lunch
For more information please contact Beverly Polk, 395-5191, or Mikayla Edwards, 395-5066.
College Wellness Initiative webpage