SF community invited to see the sculpture before it ships
“Heliotropis” is a large flower made of bronze, glass, and various electronic components. The flower is solar powered and responds to changes in the environment by changing its physical form. From 5-9 p.m. Thursday, June 3, is a one-time opportunity to see the work in person, as next week the sculpture will be permanently installed in Rumson, N.J.
So come check it out! Bring the kids/others who might enjoy. We are a 20-minute drive from Gainesville.
- Take 441 north through Alachua.
- About 2 miles after I-75, look for a boat and RV dealer on the left, and then turn left there at NW 202 Street.
- Follow this road down about 2 miles where you will cross a dirt road intersection, and 13409 is the next driveway on the left right after the dirt road.
- For Mapquest: 13409 NW 202 St., Alachua, FL 32615.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.