Sign up today for all the incredible green classes available via SF’s Continuing Education program this spring. Just a few of the courses are listed below:
- New! ~ Introduction to Geographic Information Science (GIS), taught by Heidi Lannon, Ph.D., meets 6-9 p.m. four Tuesdays, March 15-April 5 in E-103 at the NW Campus; $349.
- Principles of Greenhouse Gas Accounting – (4 hours) 5-9 p.m. Thursday, March 17 in the Seagle Building, fifth floor, downtown Gainesville; $229
- Your Role in the Green Environment (15 hrs) – Ongoing classes, call 395-5896 for course dates. Classes meet at the SF CIED, 530 W. University Ave., Room DB-117
- Carbon Footprinting – 6-9 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 2 or 6-9 p.m. Thursday, April 21, Seagle Building, Suite 107, Downtown Gainesville; $95; call to register.
- Going Green At Home – EDT0522 – Available online any time, $109. Check for start dates.
- Going Green at the Workplace – EDT0484 – Available online any time, $109. Check for start dates.
To register and for more information, click here or call 352-395-5896.