Grants for International Involvement Available

Do you want to get paid to teach in Korea, film cross-cultural humanitarian concerns, become a Fulbright scholar, participate in a research internship in Germany, or receive a travel grant to Cairo as a faculty of engineering?

Is there anything else that you would like to find money for while getting international experience? Then, check out the newly updated grants page on the website of the Center for Global Advancement of Community Colleges.