Santa Fe’s Counseling Center presents the Fall 2011 Living & Learning Workshop Series. These helpful workshops with friendly counselors are completely free to all students, faculty, and staff. The workshops offer a unique out-of-class opportunity to learn more about ourselves, and insight into our lives and careers.
See below for the Fall 2011 times and locations:
- Wednesday, Sept. 7 – Reducing Test Anxiety, 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Steve Vutsinas
- Monday, Sept. 12 – Working with Different Bosses & Coworkers, 9-10 a.m., S-213 with Jorie Scholnik
- Monday, Sept. 19 – Healthy Relationships, 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Caronne Rush
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 – Managing Depression, 3-4 p.m., S-213 with Sara Nash
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 – Choosing a Career/Major, 2-3 p.m., I-51 with Jimmy Yawn
- Tuesday, Sept. 27 – Math Anxiety/Disorders, 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Dana Lindsey
- Monday, Oct. 3 – Learning Disablities, 9-10 a.m., S-213 with Kelly Mongiovi
- Tuesday, Oct. 4 – Food: Friend or Foe? 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Lara Zwilling
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 – Overcoming Procrastionation, 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Kalpana Swamy
- Thursday, Oct. 6 – Meditation, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Y-239 with Patrick Breslin
- Tuesday, Oct. 18 – Alcohol, Drugs, & Life Choices, 9-10 a.m., S-213 with Steven Vutsinas
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 – Personal Safety for Women, 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Officer John Santos
- Thursday, Oct. 20 – Toxic Relationships, 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Caronne Rush
- Monday, Oct. 24 – ADHD/ADD Strategies, 3-4 p.m., S-213 with Dana Lindsey
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 – Dollars for Scholars, 9-10 a.m., I-51 with Jimmy Yawn
- Tuesday, Nov. 8 – Self-Advocacy for Success, 2-3 p.m., S-213 with Kelly Mongiovi
- Friday, Nov. 18 – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, 12-1:30 p.m., S-213 with Greg Jones
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 – Stress Busters! 9-10 a.m., S-213 with Lara Zwilling
The Counseling Center’s Living & Learning Workshop series is presented with the cooperation of the Career Resource Center, Disabilities Resource Center, SFC Police Department, Social and Behavioral Sciences, and Health Sciences.
For more information, please contact Sara Nash at 352-381-3743.