Discover outstanding opportunities in lucrative, high-demand healthcare careers as you tour the state-of-the-art Health Sciences training facility!
Join the Health Sciences Programs’ advisor, Scott Fortner, as he discusses the salaries, employability, and unique career personality of each profession. Additionally, he will describe the successful path for entry into each program.
The tour begins at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14 in the Health Sciences building (W) lobby.
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental (Hygiene & Assisting)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technolgy
- Nursing (RN/LPN/Assistive)
- Respirtatory Care
- Surgical Technology