When you purchase tickets for “Light Up the Night” at the VIP level ($150), you also receive an individual membership in the Patrons of the Arts at Santa Fe for one year. You will be entitled to all the standard benefits of being a Patron (see below), plus you have the satisfaction of knowing your contribution will be used to enhance the programs for students in the Fine Arts at Santa Fe College.
Standard Patron Benefits
- Advance ticket notification to all SF performances and quarterly e-newsletter
- Invitations to gallery exhibits
- The option to list your name in the SF Fine Arts Playbill, Spring Arts program, and Festival Sponsor’s Board
- A signed, limited edition Spring Arts commemorative poster each year of involvement
- Privileges for patron and one guest in the Spring Arts House during the Springs Arts Festival weekend
- Two reservations to the Arty Party and Patrons’ Brunch during the 2012 Spring Arts Festival
Purchase tickets for “Light Up the Night” by calling the Santa Fe Box Office at 352-395-4181 or order online at www.sfcollege.edu/finearts.