- PRO and PRAT applications are due Oct. 3; up to $500 for student research projects. Contact Denise Guerin. RUE website
- Chemistry Boot Camp meets every Saturday in October to help students get a jumpstart on college chemistry; read more
- Respiratory Care Open House, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 4 and 5, in W 49-50. Contact: Paul Stephan, 395-5706. Respiratory Care website – press release
- Fall Library Book and Bake Sale – 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 4 and 5, on the library’s front porch. Donations of CDs, DVDs, books, magazines, etc. are needed. Contact Trenita White.
- Fall Festival and Career Fair – 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 5 at the Blount Center. Contact: Diana Smith, 395-5292
- Renowned Author Richard Louv speaks on campus, 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 9 in the Fine Arts Hall. Contact: Steve Robitaille; press release
- Gator Day@SF – UF advisors here en masse to answer our students’ questions, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 12 in R-01. Read more
- The comedies “Laundry and Bourbon” and “Lone Star” performed by Theatre Santa Fe, Oct 12-15, 7:30 p.m. nightly in the Fine Arts Hall, with a 2 p.m. matinee on Saturday. Tickets are free for people with an SF ID (but you still need to order one); online box office. Contact Terry Klenk.
- Health Career Opportunities for African American Men – A panel of male African American healthcare professionals and current program students will discuss the immense value of these careers and share their inspirational stories, 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 18 in the Health Sciences Annex, HA-104. Contact Scott Fortner.
- “Winds & Classics” Concert – 7:30 p.m., Thursday Oct. 20 in the Fine Arts Hall; tickets are available through the Fine Arts Ticket Office; tickets prices are $15 for the main floor; $12 for the balcony; and $9 for seniors, UF students with ID, and children under 12. Santa Fe faculty, staff, and students are free with ID.
- Fall Advising Council Meeting – 8 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Oct. 25 in R-01.
- Percussion Collective in Concert, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 8 in the Fine Arts Hall. Contact: Brian Holder; online box office
- Call for Writers for “In Ten” – Deadline for submission, Nov. 18; contact Terry Klenk; read more
Fall Quick Hits List
Skip back to main navigation