Learn about outstanding opportunities in high-wage, highly employable healthcare careers as you tour the state-of-the-are Health Sciences training facility. The tour begins at 6:30 p.m. on Wed., Nov. 2 in the Health Sciences Lobby.
Join advisor Scott Fortner as he describes salaries, employability, and unique personality of of career. Additionally, he’ll discuss the academic path for successful entry into a Health Sciences Program.
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental (Assisting and Hygiene)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing (RN, LPN, Assistive)
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology