- Free Tax Preparation Assistance Available – Monday nights (5-8:30 p.m.) from Jan. 23 through April 9 at the CIED, 530 West University Ave. Your total family income needs to be $50,000 or less. The preparers are all IRS-certified.Website – www.getyourEITC.com; read more
- Construction Information Session 2-3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7, UF@SF Center
- Greedy Readers Book Club 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, library conference room
- C-SPAN Bus at Black History Month Kickoff 11 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1, Oak Grove
- SF Amateur Talent Night 7-9 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1, Fine Arts Hall.
- National Wear Red Day 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 3, Bldg. P breezeway
Skip back to main navigation