The Florida Retirement System is offering free financial planning workshops for all FRS-covered employees via webcast. The workshops will be held on Tuesday, April 24, and Wednesday, April 25, and will be on the following topics:
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 24: Using the FRS to Plan for Retirement
- 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 24: New Employee Retirement Plan choice
- 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 25: Nearing Retirement in the FRS
- 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 25: Investment Planning for Everyone – The Basics
Each webinar lasts two hours. Employees wishing to register for these workshops should call 1-866-446-9377, Option 2, or register online as follows:
1. Go to http://myfrs-workshops.com/ and register or login.
2. Click on the “Select County” drop-down and select “EMPLOYEE WEBINARS”.
3. Click on “Select Workshop” and select the Webinar you would like to attend.
4. Click “Find Open Time Slots” and “Select” the Webinar date you would like to attend.
5. Finalize your registration by clicking “Finalize Workshop”.