While College officials continue monitoring the path of tropical storm Isaac, all SF campus locations will remain open and classes will meet as regularly scheduled on Monday, August 27.
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to use caution while traveling to and from all campus locations and prepare for increased travel time in anticipation of heavy rain bands and wind gusts. These conditions may continue for the next few days as the storm tracks to north.
Be sure to check here for updates. Information will be provided as it becomes available.
- National Weather Service-Jacksonville
- National Hurricane Center
- Alachua County Emergency Management Storm Watch
- Gainesville Traffic and Road Conditions
- Florida 511 Statewide Traffic Information
[8/26/2012 4:00 p.m.]