College officials continue to monitor the path of tropical storm Isaac. All Santa Fe College campuses are open as regularly scheduled Monday, August 27. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to use caution while traveling to and from campus, as rainfall and high winds may continue for several days.
We advise you to continue to monitor the storm and current weather conditions. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- National Weather Service-Jacksonville
- National Hurricane Center
- Alachua County Emergency Management Storm Watch
- Gainesville Traffic and Road Conditions
- Florida 511 Statewide Traffic Information