Communications and Creative Services seeks a Communications Assistant to work 15-20 hours per week. This is a Student Aid position and you must be enrolled at least part time (six credit hours) at Santa Fe College. This job offers a flexible schedule with no evenings or weekends. You can work before or after classes to fit your schedule.
The ideal candidate will have a strong writing and editing background with excellent grammar and attention to detail. Knowledge of A.P style and WordPress are a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Write and edit articles, ensuring correct grammar, proper flow and A.P style.
- Enter articles in WordPress (online content management system) for inclusion in the daily newsletter.
- Research content and conduct simple interviews for articles and press releases.
- May be assigned to write press releases or cover events once the ability to take on responsibility and meet deadlines has been demonstrated.
- Additional duties may include email correspondence, making phone calls, filing and organizing.
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.