Join us for the second annual Santa Fe STEM Fest—celebrating science, technology, engineering and mathematics—being held Nov. 26-28, at the Santa Fe College Perry Center for Emerging Technologies in Alachua, Fla. Santa Fe College students and area high schools are invited to display posters showcasing their accomplishments in the STEM disciplines.
Posters may be viewed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Refreshments will be provided at 6 p.m., followed by a guest speaker each night at 6:30 p.m.
Schedule of Speakers
- Monday (11/26) – Dr. Greg Gray, University of Florida Global Pathogens Laboratory
- Tuesday (11/27) – A Panel of Representatives from BioFlorida
- Dr. Gerry Shaw, EnCor Biotechnology, Inc.
- Dr. Mark Friedman, Axogen, Inc.
- Dr. John Byatt, University of Florida Office of Technology Licensing
- Glenn P. Ladwig, Partner | Saliwanchik, Lloyd & Eisenschenk, Co-Chair, Northeast Chapter | BioFlorida
- Wednesday (11/28) – Dr. Michael Warren, University of Florida, C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory