This is a reminder that the annual property inventory must be completed by March 31. Santa Fe College rules 5 and 5.7P, which took effect on July 1, 2009, established
- An increase in the tangible property tracking threshold from $1,000.00 to $5,000.00 except for computers, projectors, cameras and any other attractive items that the property custodians consider necessary to track
- That the property coordinator is responsible for performing an annual property inventory of only those items valued over $5,000.00
- That the property custodians are responsible for performing an annual property inventory of all their attractive items and property valued under $5,000.00.
To facilitate this task, there is a page on eStaff where the property custodian or designee can update the property information upon completion of their inventory. Please find below the list of the property custodians with their respective designee and the property update instructions for the eStaff application.
- list of departments with their respective property custodian
- how to perform the annual property inventory/instructions for property custodians or designees
For more information, please contact Francisco Lopez, the property coordinator, at 352-395-5207.