To celebrate the marriage between Student Affairs and Academic Affairs, Student Affairs is hosting a Valentine’s Day Open House.
From 2 – 4 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 14, all faculty and chairs in Academic Affairs are invited to visit our offices in Student Affairs. The purpose of the open house is to provide our colleagues in Academic Affairs with an opportunity to physically locate our offices, meet our staff and learn more about what we do to enhance student success.
Since the open house takes place on Valentine’s Day, each department within Student Affairs will offer a delicious sweet treat to each visitor. Drop in to each of the offices listed below to see just how sweet we are! In the meantime, you can learn more about the Division of Student Affairs at http://www.sfcollege.edu/studentaffairs/index.php?section=initiatives/sf_faculty_resource.
- Academic Advisement Center- R-201
- Admissions/International Student Services – R-101
- Athletics – V-02 (gym)
- Career & Job Placement Center – I-040
- Career Resource Center – I-040
- Counseling Center – S-254
- Disabilities Resource Center – S-229
- Financial Aid – R-122
- Office of Diversity – S-112
- Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs – R-211E
- Records – R-112
- Student Development Instruction – S-254
- Student Support Services – L-51
- Student Leadership & Activities- Building S lobby
- Veterans Affairs- R-110
For more information, please contact Naima Cherie Brown at 352-395-4477 or email@example.com.