The Leadership Institute of Santa Fe College is about halfway through its “Communication, Conflict Resolution and Leadership” spring Leadership Seminar Series. This series is presented by Dr. Bruce Tucker, coordinator of the Leadership Institute.
Each session’s topics are
- Session III: What principles of conflict resolution impact successful leadership?
- Session IV: What are conflict resolution styles and how do you apply them in leadership?
- Session V: What is the relationship between communication, manipulation and ethics?
There are two sets of dates – one series meets from 2-3:15 p.m. Wednesdays in S-326/327, and the other series (covering the same topics) meets from noon-1:15 p.m. Fridays in S-220. Those interested in attending the Friday series should email Bruce Tucker.
Wednesday Seminar Series schedule
- Session III: 2-3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Session IV: 2-3:15 p.m. Wednesday, March 20
- Session V: 2-3:15 p.m. Wednesday, April 3
Friday Seminar Series schedule
- Session III: noon-1:15 p.m. Friday, March 1
- Session IV: noon-1:15 p.m. Friday, March 22
- Session V: noon-1:15 p.m. Friday, April 5
The new Leadership Institute Certificate Program offers certificates to reward those who attend a certain number of series or sessions in a series.
- Leadership Institute Achiever Certificate: for those who attend all five sessions of a single leadership seminar series
- Silver Leadership Institute Achiever Certificate: for those who earn two certificates by attending two complete leadership seminar series
- Gold Leadership Institute Achiever Certificate: for those who earn three certificates by attending three complete leadership seminar series
- Platinum Leadership Institute Achiever Certificate: for those who earn four certificates by attending four complete leadership seminar series
All seminars are free and open to the public.
For more information, please contact Bruce Tucker at 352-395-4114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.