On Tuesday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 8, Drew Franklin, the client success manager of GradesFirst, will be on campus to provide training for Santa Fe College’s new retention software system. SF has adopted GradesFirst to support the quality enhancement plan “Navigating the College Experience.”
The following training sessions on Tuesday, May 7 in WA-108 are open to everyone.
- 8 – 9 a.m. – Managing Tutoring Services (of particular interest to learning lab staff and managers)
- 9 – 11 a.m. – Overview of System Functionality for Advisors and Support Staff (of particular interest to academic advisors and staff tracking student cohorts)
- 11 a.m. – noon – Center Check-In & Kiosk Functionality (of particular interest to staff working in areas with a front desk or that could use a kiosk system to direct students to staff)
Additional reserved-seat sessions will be offered on Tuesday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 8.
Tuesday, May 7:
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. – Using GradesFirst in an Advisement Center (priority seating for AA and college prep advisors implementing “Navigating the College Experience”)
- 2:30 – 5 p.m. – Overview of GradesFirst Administration; closed seating (for key personnel responsible for administration of settings, permissions, data uploads, reports and related issues)
Wednesday, May 8:
- 8 – 10 a.m. or 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. – GradesFirst as a Tool for Advisors (a hands-on session of interest to academic advisors as well as staff who use academic progress reports)
- 10 a.m. – noon – Creating & Managing Campaigns; closed seating (for personnel responsible for administration of college-wide campaigns to track enrollment and student success/progress)
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. – Administrative Q & A (for personnel responsible for administration of settings, permissions, data uploads, reports and related issues)
For more information, to reserve a seat or to ask about closed seating, please contact Rhonda Morris at 352-395-5928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.