Patients are needed for the graduating Santa Fe College dental hygiene students’ Florida Dental Hygiene Licensure Exam at the University of Florida College of Dentistry Friday, May 31 through Sunday, June 2.
If you are interested and can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, please call 352-395-5655 for a Board Patient Screening Exam at the SF Dental Clinic.
- Are you at least 18 years old with no latex allergy, no history of oral or IV biphosphonate medications (often prescribed for osteoporosis) and no active oral herpetic lesions (cold sores/fever blisters)?
- If you have any medical conditions, are they controlled with medication(s) and/or are you under the regular care of your physician?
- Do you have at least 20 teeth?
- Has it been three or more years since you had a dental cleaning?
- Do you have a history of prior deep cleanings and/or periodontal pockets?
- Are you willing to have screening x-rays and/or a full series of x-rays taken?
- Are you available for a 6-hour block of time on Friday, May 31, Saturday, June 1 and/or Sunday, June 2?