$25 Gift Cards are now available to all PPO, HMO & HRA Plan members who participated in the Health Risk Assessment in April 2013. Please follow the steps below to access your Gift Cards.
TO REDEEM YOUR GIFTCARD
1. Go to Florida Blue’s website at www.floridablue.com and select Login at the top of the page (if you are directed to search select FloridaBlue)
2. Enter User ID & Password – Click Member Login
3. Click Health & Wellness/ Discounts & Rewards
4. Click Earn Blue Rewards (Should show 0 Balance Points)
5. Click on “Return to My Account”, Click Health & Wellness, Discounts & Rewards/Earn Blue Rewards
6. In following above step allows 2013 account activation; you should see 200 Points Balance & $25 Reward Certificate.
7. NOTE YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPERATE EMAIL FROM “HALLMARK BUSINESS CONNECTIONS THE FOLLOWING TO SELECT VENDOR OF CHOICE
Don’t remember your User ID and/or password? Or need to establish your FloridaBlue membership? Follow the steps below. You will need your BCBS ID Card to reset password/ ID or for lst time login
TO RE-SET PASS WORD
1. Go to Florida Blue’s website at www.floridablue.com and select Login at the top of the page.
2. Select the Forgot User ID or Password button
3. Select “Forgot your User ID”, Forgot your Password” or Forgot Both”
4. Fill in the required information; Member Number, First and Last Name, Date of Birth and Zip Code
5. Enter the Security Code listed above and select continue (may have to repeat)
6. If a new password is requested follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password.
7. You will receive a confirmation that your Password has been changed click Log-in to continue.
8. Follow steps 1-4 above
Don’t stop here, you have the opportunity to earn an addition $50 in reward cards. Just click on EARN REWARDS and follow Activities prompts, for a healthier you! You will receive email notification from Hallmark Business Connections allowing you to select from a list of over 100 venders in which to select your Gift Cards.
Please contact the HR Benefits office if you have any questions.
Again, thank you for your participation in the Health Risk Assessments.