College officials continue to monitor the path of tropical storm Andrea. Tropical Storm Warnings are in effect for our area. Wind gusts are expected to reach 40 mph Thursday evening between 3 – 9 p.m.
All Santa Fe College campuses are open as regularly scheduled. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to use caution while traveling to and from campus due to rainfall, high winds and possible flooding.
We advise you to continue to monitor the storm and current weather conditions. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available. The County has also activated the 311 Emergency Management Information/Rumor Control Line. Call 311 for the most current information concerning Tropical Storm Andrea.
- National Weather Service-Jacksonville
- National Hurricane Center
- Alachua County Emergency Management Storm Watch
- Gainesville Traffic and Road Conditions
- Florida 511 Statewide Traffic Information