The bookstore hours for the fall rush period are as follows:
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday, Aug. 12 through Friday, Aug. 16
- 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 19 and Tuesday, Aug. 20
- 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21 and Thursday, Aug. 22
- 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23
- 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 26
- 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27 (last day to charge against financial aid) through Thursday, Aug. 29
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30
Financial aid and scholarship students may order on the SF bookstore website. Orders will be filled during the active financial aid charging period, which is from Friday, Aug. 9 to Tuesday, Aug. 27. We will ship your order to your home for a small shipping fee or fill and box your order for pickup at the Northwest Campus free of charge.
Students attending classes at any of the outlying SF campuses can order their books online as well. We can also ship your order to your home for a small shipping fee or fill and box your order for pickup at the Northwest Campus free of charge.
For more information, please contact Mary Jane Mahoney at 352-395-5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.