Are you an SF student? Are you a good writer? Do you need a job? Then stop answering questions in your head and keep reading.
SF Communications and Creative Services seeks a Communications Assistant to work 15-20 hours per week. This is a Student Aide position and you must be enrolled at least part time (six credit hours) at Santa Fe College. This job offers a flexible schedule with no evenings or weekends. You can work before or after classes to fit your schedule.
The ideal candidate should have excellent writing and grammar skills, and attention to detail. Knowledge of A.P. style and WordPress are a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Applicants should be comfortable making phone calls and communicating with subject matter experts on campus.
- Update events in the online college calendar
- Write and proofread newsletter articles.
- Enter articles in WordPress
- Research content and conduct simple phone interviews.
- May be assigned to write press releases or cover events once the ability to take on responsibility and meet deadlines has been demonstrated.
- Additional duties may include email correspondence, making phone calls, updating files and general office duties.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Student Aide.”