Patients are needed for graduating SF dental hygiene students’ FL Dental Hygiene Licensing Exam, Nov. 14-16 in Miami.
- Are you at least 18 years old? With no LATEX allergy? With no history of oral or IV biphosphonate medications (often prescribed for osteoporosis)? With no active oral herpetic lesions (cold sores/fever blisters)?
- If you have any medical conditions, are they controlled with medication(s) AND/OR are you under the regular care of your physician?
- Do you have at least 20 teeth?
- Has it been 3 or more years since you had a dental cleaning?
- Do you have a history of prior deep cleanings and/or periodontal pockets?
- Are you willing to have screening x-rays and/or a full-series of x-rays taken?
- Are you available to travel to Miami-Dade College for a 6-hour block of time on Nov. 14, 15 and/or Nov. 16 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)?
If interested AND you answered “yes” to ALL of the above questions, please call 352-395-5655 for a Board Patient Screening Exam at Santa Fe College Dental Clinic.