The Florida Retirement System is offering free financial planning workshops for FRS-covered employees via webcast. The workshops will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 22, and Wednesday, Oct. 23, and will be on the following topics:
Tuesday Oct. 22:
- 10 a.m.-noon, “Using the FRS to Plan for Retirement”
- 1 p.m.- 3 p.m., “Investment Planning for Everyone—The Details”
Wednesday Oct. 23:
- 10 a.m.- noon, “ Nearing Retirement in the FRS”
- 1 p.m.- 3 p.m., “New Employee Retirement Plan Choice”
Employees wishing to register for these workshops should call 1-866-446-9377, or register online as follows:
1. Go to http://myfrs-workshops.com/ and register and/or login.
2. Click on the “Select County” drop-down and select “EMPLOYEE WEBINARS”.
3. Click on “Select Workshop” and select the Webinar you would like to attend.
4. Click on “Select Program” and select “FRS Financial Planning Workshops”.
5. Click “Find Open Time Slots” and “Select” the Webinar date you would like to attend.
6. Finalize your registration by clicking “Finalize Workshop”.
Employees who sign up to attend an online workshop will receive details for logging in and participating a few days prior to the workshop.
For more information, please contact Beverly Polk at 352-395-5191 or email@example.com.