From Nov. 4-6, the Grant Training Center will host a Professional Grant Development Workshop at the University of Florida. This intensive three-day grant proposal workshop is geared for individuals who wish to strengthen their writing skills, and beginners who wish to acquire the skills needed to write a winning proposal. The workshop will focus mainly on how to effectively write proposals during keen competition and with limited resources.
Participants Will Learn How to:
1. Navigate the world of grant procurement
2. Research and identify potential funding sources
3. Address the guidelines of federal and foundation applications
4. Focus foundation and corporate giving for the State of Florida
5. Understand the new federal guidelines for writing winning grants
6. Know the review process and how to address key points for reviewers
7. Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
8. Develop focused and realistic budgets
9. Demonstrate that one’s proposal merits excellence and innovation
10. Package professional grant submissions
The workshop will take place from Nov. 4-6 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Space is limited since the class fills up quickly. The fee for the workshop is $595 (includes materials, breakfast and certificate) and there will be a $50 rebate per person if two or more individuals from the same organization register.
Click here to Enroll or call 571-257-8864 for more information.