Over the next few months, the college will create a new 5-year strategic plan. You are cordially invited to participate!
1. Respond to the survey on institutional values found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6ZHJ8WS. This will take less than 5 minutes. During our planning process, reflection on shared values will help us choose areas of focus and prioritize potential strategies. Survey responses are due Nov. 17 at 11:59 p.m.
2. Take part in a visioning session for Santa Fe College on Nov. 21 from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. (R-01)
- Discuss results of the survey on institutional values.
- Consider Santa Fe’s mission as related to the Florida College System’s mission, community needs and expectations, and institutional values.
- Examine data from the Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE), the Survey of Entering Student Engagement (SENSE), and reports on persistence, learning, and completion.
- Examine results of the Resource and Planning Council (RPC) analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT Analysis).
- Contribute information and insights for identification of key elements of our vision for the future.
3. URL will be announced around 5 p.m. Nov. 18, its launch time.
4. Make plans to attend a college wide strategy session Jan. 24, 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., organized around key elements of our vision for the future.
Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity.