AFC promotes the growth and advancement of AFC members who are pursuing degrees of higher education at various learning institutions. AFC will award two $50 scholarships to members.
The scholarship awards may be used for books, lab fees, and/or course related supplies/materials to assist AFC members as they continue their education. The Executive Board will review applications, select applicants each semester (Fall and Spring) as funds permit and reserves the right to make final scholarship decisions.
Scholarship recipients will be notified via e-mail.
- Applicant must be an AFC member for one year.
- Applicant must provide current enrollment documentation.
- Maintain a Semester Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 per semester.
- Scholarships are granted for credit or post secondary adult vocational (PSAV) courses.
- Applicant must provide a brief summary explaining need of scholarship award.
Only this application form will be accepted.