Property Custodians are reminded that the annual property inventory must be completed by Mar. 31, 2014. Santa Fe College rules 5 and 5.7P that took effect on July 1, 2009 established:
- An increase in the tangible property tracking threshold from $1,000.00 to $5,000.00 except for computers, projectors, cameras and any other attractive items that the Property Custodian consider necessary to track.
- The Property Coordinator is responsible for performing an annual property inventory of only those items valued over $5,000.00.
- The property custodians are responsible for performing an annual property inventory of all their attractive items and property valued under $5,000.00.
To facilitate this task, there is a page on eStaff where the Property Custodian or designee can update the property information upon completion of their inventory. Please find below the list of the property custodians with their respective designee and the Property Update instruction for the eStaff application.
- List of Departments with their Respective Property Custodian
- How to Perform the Annual Property Inventory / Instructions for Property Custodians or Designees
For more information, contact the Property Coordinator (Francisco Lopez) at 395-5207.