Our combined organizations are pleased to invite you to participate in the Spring 2014 Job Fair to be held on Thursday Mar. 13, 2013; from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Davis Center (Located on Archer Road).
The Job Fair is co-sponsored by the Florida Employer Advisory Council, Santa Fe College – Career and Job Placement Services, and FloridaWorks. This event is free and opened to the public.
Please consider the following:
- Dress professionally
- Create a competitive resume’. Stop by R-217 for assistance.
- Acquire a pen, and some notebook paper.
- Be prepared to be interviewed.
If you need any help putting a resume’ together or would like to practice interviews; please come by the Career Resource Center Room R-217 (Located at Santa Fe Colleges Northwest Campus).
For more information contact:
- Bruce Gordon at (352) 395.5822
- Kylar Howe at (352) 395.5265