On Wednesday, March 18, The Aspen Institute College Excellence Program will award the 2015 Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, which Santa Fe College is in the running for along with nine other colleges.
You can watch the webcast of the announcement live at www.aspeninstitute.org/live beginning at 12:20 p.m. Speakers during the live webcast include:
- Dr. Jill Biden, Second Lady of the United States, professor of English, Northern Virginia Community College
- Ellen Alberding, president, Joyce Foundation
- Mitch Daniels, president, Purdue University; former Governor of Indiana (Aspen Prize Selection Jury Co-Chair)
- Governor Bill Haslam, Tennessee
- The Honorable George Miller, former U.S. Representative, State of California (Aspen Prize Selection Jury Co-Chair)
For more details, visit: www.aspeninstitute.org/college-excellence.