For Alachua County teens, ages 13 – 17.
- Membership Benefits: Teens may use the centers for up to 2 hours per visit.
- Teen membership hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 6am-3pm at all three centers
- Saturday: Main Center 8am-10pm / Tioga & Women’s Center 8am-6pm
- Sunday: Main Center 8am-10pm / Tioga 12pm-5pm
- Qualifying Age: Ages 13-17 with government issued I.D. (birth certificate, passport).
- Parental Consent: Must be enrolled by parent or legal guardian; must show proof of legal guardianship. Parents do not have to be GHF members for their teens to participate.
- May 28th – June 4th. (Note: You are also able to register after the program begins)
- Complete the registration and waiver form at: http://www.ghfc.com/teen
- Bring your teen and proof of age to any GHF location.
- Registration hours are weekdays between 3-6pm.
Visit http://www.ghfc.com/teen for more information
NOTE: This article is being provided for information purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement by The College of GHF.