Tuesday, Nov. 3 at 3 p.m.
What do your friendships mean to you? Are you looking to make new connections or wonder how to say goodbye to old ones? Join this webinar to learn:
- Where to find friends
- How to maintain and nurture friendships
- How to say good-bye to a friendship that is no longer healthy or you have moved on from
The reasons we eat: Understanding emotional eating
Wednesday, Nov. 11 at 3 p.m.
Have you ever consumed an entire bag of chips without realizing it? When you’re sad or upset, do you crave certain “comfort foods?” Our eating choices are driven by more than hunger. Attend this webinar to learn about how feelings can lead to an unhealthy relationship with food.
- Define emotional eating
- Learn what triggers your emotional eating
- Develop tools to build a healthy relationship with food
Ready, set, relax
November 19th at 3:00 p.m. ET
Do you know how to calm yourself when you need all your energy to cope? Come to this webinar to add to your toolbox with de-stressing techniques like:
- Physical and mental exercises
- Meditation, deep breathing, sensory awareness and more
Access Phone Number: 1-800-272-7252