Welcome back to all of our students and staff. Below is just a little bit about what Santa Fe College has to offer.
Santa Fe offers a variety of educational options:
- two-year associate degrees
- four-year bachelors degrees
- career and technical certificate and degree programs
- continuing education programs tailored to employer and workforce needs
- community education enrichment programs.
- Was named the number one community college in the nation by winning the 2015 Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. The college has been in the top 10 of U.S. community colleges since 2012.
- Ranks first in Florida among public colleges in graduation rate and in the Top 10 nationally in the number of associate degrees awarded in liberal arts.
- Is a charter member of the prestigious League for Innovation in the Community College.
- Enjoys strong ties with the University of Florida; SF sends more transfer students to UF than any other college.
- Enrolls over 24,000 degree-seeking students annually from Florida, across the United States, and 54 countries. More than 48 percent of students come from outside the two-county district.
- Is easily accessible, with several convenient and attractive campus locations throughout the region as well as OnLine:
- Provides a rich college experience for students, with more than 60 clubs and organizations, a strong student government, study abroad programs, an honors program, intramural sports and a fitness center.
- Competes for league championships in five sports – baseball, softball, volleyball,
and men’s and women’s basketball.
- Features small classes taught by exceptional, dedicated, and credentialed faculty.
- Is the home for the 10-acre Santa Fe Teaching Zoo, the only accredited teaching zoo in the nation, and the Kika Silva Pla Planetarium, the only planetarium in north central Florida.