Gainesville, FL – For the 15th year Santa Fe College will host the Florida Colleges Shootout, with this year’s edition on Dec. 10 and 11.
Nine teams will join the Saints for two days of high powered basketball action, starting at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 10 with the Saints and Miami Dade College. There will be four other games Saturday and five more Sunday. The College of Central Florida will host 10 games as well. For a full schedule click here: http://santafesaints.com/sports/mbkb/Florida_Colleges_Men-s_Shootout_2016.pdf
Admission prices for the tournament are as follows:
- $75 package includes admission at both places both days, a stat pack stats after every game
- $25 admission for one day at the location it was purchased. No stat pack or stats included in this option
- $25 for an “a la carte” stat pack and stats after every game
- $25 single day pass for admission at purchasing location only
- $10 single game pass
- $5 for Santa Fe game only (11 a.m. both days)
For complete schedules, stats, and more information please visit www.santafesaints.com.