Agenda for the Santa Fe College Senate meeting April 11, 2017, in Building P, room 160 at 3:30 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
COMMUNICATION FROM COLLEGE PRESIDENT
COMMUNICATION FROM SENATE PRESIDENT
- Calendar Committee – Add one week of Instruction time to fall semester in December, changing grade due date to Saturday.
Salary and Benefits Committee: Tom Mason/Audrey Holt
Committee Report: (read active documents on Senate website)
- LAS Subcommittee: Karim Diff/Taryne Taylor
- CTE Subcommittee: Carol Thomas/Brian Fox
- Baccalaureate Subcommittee: Kezia Awadzi
- Professional Committee: Peter Concannon/Corbin Sponholtz
- Presentation of draft of Rule 3.9 (cont.) Lela Frye
AD HOC – Faculty Survey Committee: David Price/Mari Jayne Frederick
SELECT COMMITTEE REPORT:
- No Smoking Campus Rule Announcement with vote to approve Rule Addition
Next Meeting – May 9, 2017
Reminder: The sessions of the Executive Council are broadcast live over the internet.