January 9, 2018 – Students interested in a career in the high demand healthcare professions are invited to the Healthcare Career Opportunities Tour Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018, from 6 – 7 p.m. in the lobby of the Health Sciences building (Building W).
Join the program advisor and explore the state-of-the-art Health Sciences Training facility where you will learn about the salaries, employability, career personalities, and the path for successful entry into each profession.
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Central Sterile Processing Technology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental Programs (Assisting, Hygiene, Hygiene Bridge)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing Programs (CNA, LPN, RN, RN-Bridge, BSN)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Polysomnography (Sleep Studies)
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
For more information, contact Scott Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-395-5733.