March 2, 2018 – The deadline to apply for scholarships from the Santa Fe College Chapter of the Association of Florida Colleges (AFC) is Thursday, March 15, 2018.
Application forms are available on the SF AFC webpage.
Applicants need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicant must be an AFC member
- Applicant must provide current enrollment documentation and past grade report (unofficial transcripts)
- Scholarships are granted for credit or post-secondary adult vocational (PSAV) courses
- Applicant must provide a brief summary explaining need of scholarship award
- Completed applications must be received via fax, email or mail by submission deadline on application
Scholarships of $150 will be awarded and can be used for books, lab fees and other course-related materials to help AFC members continue their education. Scholarships will be for the summer term classes at SF.
All scholarship winners will be notified by a member of the AFC Executive Board.