March 21, 2018 – Santa Fe College’s Health Sciences department will be holding an open house Tuesday, April 3, from 4 – 7 p.m. for anyone interested in learning about career options and the health science programs that lead to those careers.
Programs included in the open house include:
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Central Sterile Process Technology
- Dental (Hygiene & Assisting)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing (LPN, RN)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
Attendees to the event will be able to and interact with program faculty and students as they demonstrate sophisticated medical diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures, while discussing salaries, opportunities for employment and day-to-day program activities. A Health Sciences program advisor will be available to discuss the path to application and successful entry.