April 2, 2018 – Anyone interested in a career in health care can visit the Santa Fe College Northwest Campus, Building W Tuesday, April 3, from 4 – 7 p.m. for a Health Sciences program open house.
Learn about medical diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures; get information on salaries and career opportunities; and interact with current SF students and faculty.
There will also be a program advisor on hand to discuss the application process for successful entry to the program.
Programs included in the open house will be:
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Central Sterile Process Technology
- Dental (Hygiene & Assisting)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing (LPN, RN)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology