May 25, 2018 – Students interested in a career in the healthcare industry are invited to Santa Fe College’s Healthcare Opportunities Tour Thursday, June 7, 2018, at 6 p.m. in the lobby of Building W on SF’s Northwest Campus.
Learn about opportunities in high-wage, high-demand healthcare professions, discuss options with the program advisor and explore the state-of-the-art facility where you will learn the skills you need to succeed in the industry.
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Central Sterile Processing Technology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental Programs (Assisting, Hygiene, Hygiene Bridge)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing Programs (C.N.A., L.P.N., R.N., R.N.-Bridge, B.S.N.)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Polysomnography (Sleep Studies)
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
For additional information, contact academic advisor Scott Fortner at email@example.com or call 352-395-5733.